Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweet Word Saturday

So here's a new little segment of my blog that I have come up with in just the last few days. In all of the reading that I do I so often dog-ear pages that have some sweet words that just touch my heart. Now, I will begin to share the wonderful words (and books) that I have the blessing of reading.

Kate Jacobs The Friday Night Knitting Club is full of characters you can't help but love. A lesson so simple and sweet in its entirety. And wisdom that is undeniably wonderful. Somehow in it all, you want to learn to knit even though some of the sweet ladies in the book struggle with it so. There is a movie in the works (to come up in 2013) I sure hope that it doesn't ruin such a lovely story...


"Sometimes God answers a prayer you didn't know you had." -Anita

"It's not about being the best or the most or the richest, Cat. You just have to be good enough. Good enough to get by, good enough to sleep at night knowing you made the effort." -Georgia

1 comments:

Amber said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh I LOVE that.. it's so true. I've gotta remember that one! :)