Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ooey Gooey White Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

Chocolate chip cookies have always been something I have loved. But I hate when/if they are not soft, gooey, and absolutely delicious! Lauren, a mom of two and the writer of one of my favorite blogs, posted these yummy sweet treats and they quickly became one of my favorite things to bake!


I made mine a little bit different than hers (being the fan of white chocolate I am!). Check her original recipe out here.

Ingredients: 

  • 1 cup butter, room temperature
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 package instant vanilla pudding 
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla 
  • 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt 
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt 
  • 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips 
Directions:

  1. Beat butter and sugars together in a standing mixer until fluffy. 
  2. Add pudding, egg, and vanilla. 
  3. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. 
  4. Stir in white chocolate chips (I have also added cranberries to add a fruity little twist!). 
  5. Spoon onto parchment paper lined baking sheets. 
  6. Bake at 375 f for 7-10 minutes. 
  7. Let cool as long as you can resist on a wire baking rack. 
  8. Enjoy! 
Don't forget your tall glass of milk on the side! (Or soy milk if you have allergies like mine!)

4 comments:

Kita said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to try these! I love soft cookies and these really like they fit the bill! Thank you so much for this post :D

Amber T said... Best Blogger Tips

Kita,

I promise they will not fail you! They are so absolutely delicious! Let me know what you think. :D

cup named grace said... Best Blogger Tips

and this weekend...we will try them reese stlye. remember we can't eat candy but we never NEVER said cookies!

Lula. said... Best Blogger Tips

Seriously. Aren't they delicious??? Glad you loved them as much as I do.