Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Confession: I Fell for J and His Turtles.

The first night that I went over to hang out with J he told me that his dad had over 150 turtles. I laughed and said that was a dumb thing to joke about... Then quickly realized that he wasn't joking.

I had no idea what to say and just sort of giggled thinking that was such an absurd thing for someone to say. But the first opportunity he had, J took me out back at his father's house and asked if I wanted to count them or should he. Well, no one counted but I have grown to love the turtles so quickly!


These big boys are much like the turtles they have at the zoo. But in his dad's backyard. Not your every day house pet. But I can't wait to have one of these running around my yard one day! 

1 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness!! Those turtles are HUGE! Definitely a different house pet!