Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh, the Places We'll Go!

Hi all,

I have realized that I want to push my blogging to a whole new level. If you've checked out my other blog (the cooking one) you'll realize that I'm blogging a whole lot more this year. I've realized blogging is my passion. I love to write about myself, cooking, God, running, my soon to be marriage and family. I always wanted to be good at journaling in the old-fashioned pen and paper way, but I am a writer in a public, I want to touch the world sort.

That said, the future for this little blog is short term, in that I will be moving to another site again, but not right away. Once there, my blogs will live together as one (dramatic? yes!) and you'll be able to see my recipes and my convictions about God all at one time. Hopefully, then God can grow my blog for me in all aspects of it -cooking, writing, laughing, and the list goes on.

How can you help? Please pray for me to grow. And for me to understand the best way to do all this. HTML (internet coding) is a little challenging, but I want to do this all by myself. I am trying to figure out how to mesh everything together and how to grow my readership, something that proves challenging (in a good, but at times frustrating, way). And encourage me. I get down trodden. I like to know people are looking, liking, and returning. I want to know I'm touching hearts and growing minds. I want to challenge my readers to grow in their faith and fitness while helping make the kitchen a not-so-scary zone in their house.

I hope you're as excited as me to see what He does with me from here. Actually what He does with us because you make all this more than I do.

With love and hope,

Am

Song of the Day:
After Your Heart
By: Phil Wickham

I want to be after His heart... Although it's not going to be easy to be consistent and strong in my writing, I'm going to make it happen in order to see what He has in store for me!

0 comments: