Tuesday, January 4, 2011

happy new year!

the new year is here and with it, a new quarter of school. but this quarter is different, it's the LAST quarter of my college career! yipee!

this year holds lots of exciting times and i promise to work my hardest to keep things updated on here. plus, being a better blogger is one of my new year's resolutions. that and taking more pictures because putting photos up here makes it more interesting for everyone, including myself!

i also not only want to cook more, but also post more of my favorite recipes on here! i have lots of new recipes lined up for dinner this week, so check back and see if they are winners or... not so tasty dinners!

song of the day:

chicken fried

by: the zac brown band

2 comments:

TIffany said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh yay, I can always use new recipes!!

mama! said... Best Blogger Tips

just love you!