Friday, April 1, 2011

What I'm Fancying this Friday!

Friday seems to be a casual time... Offices that require you to wear fancy clothes accept jeans. Instead of cooking dinner it's time to go out on the town and get some fun time in... If the week has felt particularly long you can always take the day off, why? Well because it's Friday of course!

So this very lovely Fri of a day, I'm going to share why I fancy...
Thus, Fancy Friday!

This might be something I make regular, but don't quote me on that one yet... sort of depends how it goes. 

When I don't bit my nails because they are painted and pretty.
My new graduation present watch.
(It's so shiny!)
Nap time, it doesn't happen often, but when it does!
Sunshine!
Yay for warm weather, I love it!
Hard workouts that make my body exhausted.
Running before the sun is up.
(it's hot I tell you!)
A funny April Day today!
A sweet book club.
A God who never fails to amaze me.
Fresh fruit from the Farmer's Market.
My engagement ring.
(I've had it for four months, but can't get enough of it)
Dinner with family to remind me where my heart is.
Stripes.
(on walls, on clothes, on bags, on shoes... I just fancy them)
An alarm that rings to remind a new day is here!
My dear J.
What a good looking chap!

What do you fancy this Friday friends?

(I have a heartfelt post and a new award in line to share... Holy smokes life IS so busy!)

3 comments:

cup named grace said... Best Blogger Tips

you are my friday favorite...

Lindsay said... Best Blogger Tips

your ring is gorgeous!

Jamie said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your ring :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!