Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Guiltiest of Pleasures

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is your 
Guiltiest of Pleasures!
No matter how much you might be ashamed to share, 
you know that you're not going to stop enjoying them. 

I know it's a little bit late, I totally apologize, 
I've sort of fell off the face of the blogging planet, but I'm back!


1. Microwave popcorn. 
2. The Real Housewives of Orange County. 
(so stupid, so stupid, yet faithfully DVRed)
3. Thick-cut French Fries. 
4. Sleeping in. 
5. Any Seth Rogan movie. 
6. Bud Light Lime.
(Yep, I'm a really cheap date!)
7. A good police show. 
(Cops, Jail, Lock-up, I don't discriminate)
8. Skyburger, my favorite iPhone app. 
9. A juicy issue of People, Star, or Us Magazine.
10. A good chocolate chip cookie. Or two. Or three. 

Now it's your turn to share!
What are your ten guiltiest pleasures? 

6 comments:

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips

I love microwave popcorn and chocolate chip cookies too!! I didn't know you hosted this link up...maybe I can whip up a post real quick like...

Mrs.G said... Best Blogger Tips

Will link up tomorrow:)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Real Housewives! TERRIBLE. haha, I guess that's why you feel guilty... I donno if I can post my guilty pleasures on here (not studying, laying on the couch all day, etc. Makes me sound like such a bum) ha.

Katy Mary said... Best Blogger Tips

ooooh fun! I had microwave popcorn today, so good. My guilty pleasures are probably a glass of red wine, sweats (live in them at home lol) and tv shows like CSI, Law & Order etc! by the way I love love love the picture in your header. gorgeous.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

what a cute tag! i love this!

love your blog, following you now!

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE this list and so glad we are both back in the blogging world... Sorry I missed this yesterday, I was man down in bed with flu:( x