Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fancies!

I tried this out last Friday and people seemed to love it... So I'm going to go for it again. :)

I want a puppy. Specifically one of these... 
I'd name it Stitch.
My wedding dress... Don't you wish you could see it? 
Weekends at home with my sweet family. 
Running miles and miles with Mama Bird. 
Text messages. 
(not my texts)

My NIV and Message side-by-side Bible.
My studio apartment where everything is just where I left it. 
Planning my dream wedding with my dear J at my childhood home. 
Country Music... Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood, Darius Rucker, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins, Sugarland, Little Big Town, Rascal Flatts, ... I'm not picky!
(and that my mom and I are going to the Stagecoach festival at the end of the month!)
Shows like Cops, Jail, Locked Up, and Prison Wives. 
(I got it from my Popsicle)
American Eagle jeans. 
Sanuk June bugs. 
Wearing workout clothes to the small office I work in since I'm on the phone all day. 
My pink hard hat. 
(I work in construction and have to be site ready!)
Pearls. 
All the sweet words you all leave for me. 
(My heart feels so encouraged through it!) 

What do YOU fancy this Friday my friends?

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

THAT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT!!! :) We are obsessed with bostons/frenchies. yet we have two BIG dogs. HMMMM.

Have a FAB weekend lovely xoxo

Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips

well, it's now Saturday, but yesterday I was fancying the KitchenAid stand mixer my wonderful husband bought me for my birthday/Christmas/anniversary present! (all in the month of December). Used it to whip up a cake so fast!

I like the name Stitch for that kind of dog because it looks like Stitch from the movie Lilo & Stitch!!