Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Kitchen Tools

This week is a week of kitchen love! Many of my blogging friends love to cook and share amazing recipes... But it's the tools that make a kitchen of amazing value.

So this week it's time to share your favorite kitchen friends! 


1. My pink kitchenaid. Duh! 
2. My Food Network magazines. 
3. A good slow cooker. (Nothing beats a crock-pot on BUSY, BUSY days)
4. My J.A. Henckels knife block.
5. Hand lemon juicer. (My popsicle gave them to me)
6. My Built ny lunch box. 
Isn't it cute?
7. Pyrex pans with snap on plastic lids.
8. Spatulas. They are the all around perfect kitchen tool. 
9. My meat thermometer. 
Makes baking and grilling a no guessing kind of game. 
10. Pink sponges. 
They make cleaning a more joyful experience!


4 comments:

Jamie said... Best Blogger Tips

Great list! I love your lunch box :)

Joanna said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. So far I'm loving yours! This is so silly but I LOOVE your font! haha it's the little things!

My mixer would be at the top of my list, I only wish it were blue :( I am totally like you and buy myself blue sponges to make washing dishes more tolerable.

Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips

I TOTALLY ditto you on the pink mixer, the slow cooker, and the pyrex pans with lids (so wonderful not to have to transfer your food into a tupperware container and have yet another dish to wash! Genius!)
I would also say the little dish washing sponge tools that has the dish soap in the handle - talk about making dishes easier.
I'm also obsessed with anything Pampered Chef :)

Taryn said... Best Blogger Tips

I hate cleaning up so much I also buy cool cleaning utensils to make it more bearable ;)