Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stylish Sister Over Here!

It never fails, when I get an award I'm so pleasantly surprised... Especially when it's the Stylish Blogger Award because anyone that sees me on a regular basis knows that style isn't really something I can brag about having! Thank you to my dear new friend Mrs. G from My Amazing Life as a Mommy and Wife.


The rules of the awards are as follows: 

1. Link back and thank the person who gave it to you. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read. 
4. Contact them and tell them about their award! 

And my seven facts:
(I'm trying my darndest to make them new and exciting!) 

1. I run like mad in order to keep myself sane. 
2.  Grocery lists and shopping are one of my favorite things to do. I know, insane. 
3. I want to have a house full of chaotic kids. It's been a life long dream!
4. I drive a stick-shift. My dad taught me on a hill and I thought we were going to die. 
5. I truly love a good afternoon nap. 
(although I hardly ever have the chance to take them anymore)
6. I am dying for a puppy. I literally am brooding over a puppy.
(J says I have to wait for us to have a house)
7. I truly believe flats are more becoming than heels. And more comfortable too!

And my blogging friends who I'm honoring with this award: 

6 comments:

michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

The Twitty kitchen! Holler! Ha. I love your list! I'll blog and link to you tomorrow! (I generally have to blog when my little one naps!)

CapeCodCollegiate said... Best Blogger Tips

I know I follow you - but I just wanted to put it out there that I think you and your fiancé are absolutely PRECIOUS.
I can't wait to see how your wedding goes and the rest of your life plays out!
Keep up the lovely posts!

xx

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats on your award :)
I liked your 7 things!! I too, love grocery stores and making lists!

ps- I'm your newest follower!

Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips

Saw your blog on my friend Megan's site (commented above me!).

Just thought I'd comment on this post but actually about your March 31st post - you wrote about in your marriage classes learning to communicate, how you have to learn to communicate minus all the tears, while he has to learn to understand through the tears - totally hear you on that one! After 4 years of marriage my husband & I are still working on that one constantly :)

Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much Amber! I am honored that you thought of Scribble Smudge for this award! I am blogging about it now :)

Mrs.G said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your list too.I love naps!!I don't get them as much as I would like with a 3 year old running around but when I do they are nice.

And I have 3 children.They are all chaotic and it is a blessing to me.I hope you get that.