Saturday, July 10, 2010

june gloom in july

i live in undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities in america that is known for it's amazing weather year round. i just love the temperate conditions and the fact that it gets no hotter than 95 degrees, but no colder than 55. oh, my dear san diego. what other city looks so bright and beautiful 70% of the year?

however, this is not what my dear san diego looks like right now. it has been blanketed by a very thick cloud cover like this for over a week....

oh june gloom it's july now and you're killing me! i wake up in the morning to this and the clouds are relentless in keeping the lovely little sun out of my life! it's even been raining. oh how i miss my dear sunshine.

song of the day: the sunshine song by jason mraz.
if only my dear sun would simply shine. i would love to NEED to wear my cute new sunglasses instead of just pretend it's sunny and wear them.


1 comments:

chris said... Best Blogger Tips

dear ugly sister june...could you please let missy july sunshine come out to play. i promise i will treat her with love and compassion...oh please, just for a few days? it would make my heart smile all the way down to my toes.