Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Layout, New Me!

so i'm married... (almost for a whole month now!)
boy does time fly!

and there's a new layout, 
as you can see. 

more understated. 
to remind myself it's ok to leave some time between my posts. 

here we are, happily married and on our honeymoon!

more recipes are coming your way. 
i'm back to cooking like a mad woman. 
check out these pictures and tell me how stoked you are!






yep, my mouth is watering too. 
i'm backlogged. obviously. 
and i'm off to make dinner for my husband. 
you heard me right, my husband! 


4 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute new blog header! Your food photos are making my mouth water too! They look like they were taken by a gourmet chef! I think you need to come over & teach me how to cook with all my new kitchen stuff!

A Simple Southern Life said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the new layout!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

love the header! :)

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE the new layout!! <3
x